CALL FOR ARTISTS
We respond to all proposals, however please be aware our Onsite and Online programmes have a limited number of slots.
In your proposal please include all information on the checklist below:
- Your name, email address, mobile phone number.
- Preferred dates for your show.
- Your proposed show, and how it relates to your practice.
- Whether your proposed show is Online / Onsite / or both.
- An artist C.V.
- Images or other documentation of your work. (JPEG or PDF format is great for images, and for video and audio works we prefer links to websites where we can watch / listen to the work.)
- Aim to keep your proposal clear, succinct, and as specific as possible. Please refrain from submitting proposals sent to multiple galleries.
For projects seeking to install in the foyer/outside of Window gallery itself, please allow appropriate timeframes for University permission processes.
Successful applications are required to complete an installation diagram one month before their opening date.
CALL FOR WRITERS
In addition to exhibition proposals, we are interested in hearing from writers who would be interested in writing essays, exhibition texts, responses and reviews to accompany our programme. Writers are welcome to message us with completed pieces, ideas or expressions of interest.
Please send through a brief statement of your interests and why you would like to write for Window, any relevant experience or qualifications and two samples of your writing.
Download plans of the Onsite space here
If you would like more information about Window, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Email proposals and expressions of interest to:
Please note: If your email bounces, it’s likely because of an attachment file size limit enforced by our email system. Please upload to Dropbox or Google Drive and link us.