CALL FOR PROPOSALS
Window is now seeking proposals for our 2018 programme. We are looking for:
- Proposals for our onsite and online programmes (as well as those that take other formats – offsite, event, publication, etc)
- Expressions of interest from writers, designers, developers, etc who may be interested in working alongside the curatorial team, and collaborating with Window’s contributors
Submissions should be made as a single PDF file that includes:
- A completed cover page
- Written outline of your proposed project that explains its suitability for Window and gives a realistic sense of what the project is likely to involve (max. 500 words)
- Relevant supporting material such as a mock-up, drawing, or other research material
- Examples of previous work, this can include images, text, and external links
- CV/s of project contributor/s
We will respond to all proposals we receive, however please be aware that we have a limited number of slots available in our programme. A meeting to discuss a proposal in more detail may be required in some cases.
If you would like to discuss the proposal process further please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you and best of luck,
The Window curatorial team
Our call is now formally closed. Thank you to all those who submitted.
Proposals and expressions of interest are due 13th November. Late applications may not be considered.
If making an expression of interest follow proposal submission guidelines where appropriate.
Please submit via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that onsite shows that extend beyond the vitrine, and offsite shows on university grounds are limited by, and subject to, strict permission procedures determined by university management. As such, we encourage atypical installation strategies and will do our best to facilitate them, but cannot guarantee their viability.
Download plans of the onsite space